GenkiJACS Agent Information
- If you already work with GenkiJACS, click here to access our agent info page.
- If you don't have a username and password yet, email us for access.
Is your agency interested in working with GenkiJACS?
GenkiJACS is the premier Japanese language school for Western students in Japan. We offer a full range of services for agencies, to help you serve the growing number of clients choosing to study Japanese each year. Here are some reasons to work with us:
- Star Awards: Genki Japanese School was shortlisted as a Star world language school at Study Travel Magazine's Star Awards every year from 2009 to 2012! This nomination reflects the great service we provide to the agencies we currently work with.
- IALC: GenkiJACS is one of only two Japanese language schools accredited by IALC, the International Association of Language Centres. This accreditation means students from countries such as Sweden can receive grants to study with us.
- Location: We have schools in both Tokyo, one of the world's top cities, and Fukuoka, a city of 1.5 million people in Southern Japan. Fukuoka is regularly chosen as one of the best cities in Asia. The beaches are close to school, and more importantly, beautiful!
- Innovation: We offer a variety of courses aimed specifically at Western students, not just standard Japanese. We also teach Japanese Through Pop Culture, Japanese and Traditional Culture, and more! We also have created innovative products such as our combined study course with another Fukuoka school that allows students to study long-term on a student visa, or our offerings for younger students.
- Accommodation: At our Fukuoka school we offer homestays, which many students require, as well as residences, private apartments, and more. Our Tokyo school offers speciall chosen accommodation at our low negotiated rates.
- Small classes: Classes are limited to 8 students, so students get lots of personal attention.
- Flexibility: We can accept students at short notice, we can accept students with all kinds of personal requirements, and we are happy to make special arrangements upon request, allowing you to satisfy your clients' needs. We also accept students from 14 and above at our Fukuoka school.
- English support: All staff speak English, and mails are handled by a native English speaker, so communication is no problem!
- Western clients: Our student base is mostly Western, so our teaching techniques are focused on the needs of Western students, unlike most other Japanese schools. This means Western students are much more likely to be satisfied with their study with us!
We offer a full agent packet, with all information needed to start working with us. We also have a set of professionally taken photographs of the schools, accommodation and city locations, as well as many videos you can use to publicize our Japanese school.
We specialize in great personal service, and in fast service – we reply to most emails in less than 24 hours, and almost always with a positive answer!
If you’ve been holding off on working with a Japanese school because of the reputation for service that most Japanese schools have, now’s your chance! GenkiJACS makes it easy for you to help your clients who want to learn Japanese.
And if you already work with Japanese schools in other parts of Japan, GenkiJACS offers a great option for you to increase the satisfaction of your clients!