The following payment methods are available: Bank transfer or credit card payment via our online payment portal (Flywire), bank transfer within Japan, international bank transfer and Paypal. In general we recommend Flywire as the cheapest and easiest option for most students. Except for Flywire, all payments must be made in Japanese yen.
1) Online bank transfer or credit card payment
We have partnered with Flywire (previously known as peerTransfer), to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international fee payments.
Flywire allows you to:
- Make your payment in over 70 currencies
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Pay by Bank Transfer, Credit / Debit or E Wallet Solutions - including Alipay & China UnionPay!
- Feel safe, with 24/7 dedicated multilingual customer support
- No Transfer fees or charges
- Best Price Guarantee
- Track your payment from start to finish
How to Pay:
- Visit genkijacs.flywire.com and choose your country & the amounts you are paying in JPY
- Choose your payment method & make your payment to Flywire
- Enter your details & those of the student you are paying for
- Track & confirm your payment by email, SMS or by logging into genkijacs.flywire.com
2) International bank transfer
You can transfer funds directly from your bank in your home country to our bank in Japan. In this case, bank transfer fees are usually levied in both the source and destination countries, with the total varying, but often around 5000-6500 yen. It generally takes funds about 3-5 days to arrive. Remember to specify that you want to pay transaction fees separately from the sum total to transfer.
Bank details (overseas transfers):
Bank: The Nishi-Nippon City Bank, Ltd., Watanabedori branch
Swift Code: NISIJPJT (Note: IBAN numbers are not used in Japan.)
Account Number: 3003426
Account Name: Genki Global
School Address: Hakataekihigashi 1-16-23, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi 812-0013, Japan
Bank Address: 1-9-19 Kiyokawa, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka, Japan
3) Bank transfer within Japan
A "furikomi" (bank transfer) costs about 300 yen.
Bank details (transfers within Japan):
Bank: The Nishi-Nippon City Bank, Ltd., Watanabedori branch (西日本シティ銀行、渡辺通り支店)
Account type: Futsuu / 普通
Account number: 3003426
Account name: 株式会社Genki Global (if sending from an ATM enter "カ）ゲンキグローバル")
Payment can be made directly using Paypal, with a
3.9% service fee added. This is the fastest payment method, but the fee can become quite large for large transfers. If the total transfer is more than about 150,000 yen, an international bank transfer would probably be cheaper, and Flywire is almost always cheaper.
For Paypal transfers, we will send an invoice to your email address through the Paypal system.