Discounted Medium-Term Japanese Course
Study at Genki Japanese School for 6, 9 or 12 months, at big discounts off our standard Japanese tuition costs!
Our standard Japanese course, booked and paid in advance for 6, 9 or 12 months.
When Does It Start?
Each term is 10 weeks long.
|Term||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall 2015||October 5, 2015||December 11, 2015|
|Winter 2015/2016||January 4, 2016||March 11, 2016|
|Spring 2016||April 4, 2016||June 10, 2016|
|Summer 2016||July 4, 2016||September 9, 2016|
So the 9-month course starting Fall 2014 would run from October 6, 2014 to June 12, 2015, and would have 30 weeks of classes, with 3 weeks' holiday between each 10-week term.
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible, you must have a valid visa to stay in Japan for the study period. As Genki Japanese School does not offer student visas, your options are:
- Visa waiver (for stays of up to 6 months)
- Working holiday visa (for citizens 18-30 from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the Republic of Korea, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Taiwan and Hong Kong)
- Other long-term visa you already possess (e.g. spouse visa, permanent residency, etc.)
Eligible citizens of the countries listed below can join this discounted course:
|6-month course||9-month/12-month course (working holiday visa)|
|All visa waiver countries||Australia|
Please note: Only citizens of these countries, or other applicants with a verifiable long-term visa, will be accepted.
How Much Does It Cost?
|Course||Weeks||Normal cost||Discounted cost||Discount|
|6 months||20||671,500 yen||550,000 yen||18%|
|9 months||30||975,000 yen||790,000 yen||21%|
|12 months||40||1,300,000 yen||990,000 yen||25%|
- Standard course discounts (returner's discount, group discount, etc.) do not apply to this course.
- Payment must be made in advance for at least 6 months' tuition.
- In case of cancellation after the start of the program, refunds will be given for any terms that have not yet begun. No refund will be given for terms that have already begun. Please note that these conditions are different from our standard refund conditions.